From business cards to brochures to banners, we’ve got you covered
Offset printing is a process in which the image is transferred (or ‘offset’) from a metal plate, to a rubber blanket or roller and then to the printing surface. Also known as offset lithography, this process is ideal for large production runs such as newspapers, magazines, catalogs and books.
The print media itself, usually paper, never comes in to contact with the metal plates, prolonging the life of the plates. The rubber blankets/rollers conform to the print media surface, giving a sharp and clear final image. This also allows offset printers to print on canvas, plastic, wood or cloth.
At Printing New York we use web offset printing, which are larger, higher-speed machines fed with reels of paper through the press machine; printing continously as the paper is fed through. The pages are then separated and trimmed after printing. Web offset printing is very cost effective for high volume publications where the content may change, for example newspapers.
Get in touch with one of our printing experts to find out more about our offset printing options.
- Consistent high image quality
- Ideal for large volume printing
- Can print on larger paper sizes than digital
- Cheaper than digital for larger volume orders
- Can print any Pantone or PMS colors
- Print on a variety of surfaces including wood, metal, cloth, plastic
- Perfect for brochures, posters, business cards, flyers