Recycled paper is now our standard stock
We offer the widest range of eco-friendly printing products available in New York, using soy inks, including recycled business cards, brochures, presentation folders, sell sheets, stationery, catalogs, booklets, calendars and more. Recycled paper is now our standard stock.
Historically, the printing industry has a bad rep in looking after the environment, with the excessive use of water and electricity, wasteful paper management and the use of volatile chemicals which results in toxic waste. Environmental protection is one of Printing New York’s biggest concerns and we strive to put our planet first.
This is how Printing New York is making a difference:
- Using soy inks
- Using recycled paper stocks as standard
- Printing techniques like duplexing which reduce paper use
- Modern machines which drastically reduce power consumption
- Elimination of toxic and volatile chemicals
- Alcohol-free printing presses
- We recycle redundant machines and computer parts
- We recycle our printing plates, press blankets, bottles, cans & containers